Last Update : May 2021
www.sosmile-teethwhitening.com website is an online e-commerce platorm provided by So Smile PTE. LTD.
Registration Number : 201836064E
Registered Office Address : 160, Robinson Road, #14-04, Singapore (068737)
So Smile PTE. LTD. and its associates, successors and assigns (collectively referred to as ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our) are providing their goods and services to you (the person making an order with us) subject to the following terms, which are also known as our terms and conditions of trade (“Terms of Trade”).
So Smile PTE. LTD. reserves the right to change these terms, without prior notice, which will become effective from the exact time of posting on this website. The user is responsible for reading the terms and conditions carefully, including any changes, before accessing or using the site and especially prior to purchasing any products.
By visiting www.sosmile-teethwhitening.com and continuing to access our website, and by agreeing to purchase a product from us, you agree to be bound by the following disclaimer, together with our terms and conditions of trade and set forth below.
You may not access or use this site if you do not want to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Enquiries can be sent to a So Smile PTE. LTD. representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So Smile 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
When you complete a Home Whitening Kit procedure according to our instructions, we guarantee you will experience a minimum improvement of 2 shades from your original color. You must follow the So Smile 100% Satisfaction Guarantee process outlines below, to qualify for our moneyback guarantee in the rare event that you should experience less than a 2-shade whitening improvement:
- Within 24 hours of your purchase, you must send a close-up photo of your teeth, and a photo of your full face with your teeth showing (for example, a teeth clenching smile) to email@example.com, with the email subject as “Before Procedure Photos + ‘Your Name’.
- After completing the procedure, you must send a close-up photo of your teeth using the shading guide, and another photo of your full face with your teeth showing (for example, a teeth clenching smile) using the shading guide, along with a photo of the used product to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject as “Post Procedure Photos + ‘Your Name’. You should include any other relevant information to your claim.
- Your application will be processed within 3 days of submission.
To qualify, your application must be completed within 30 days of receiving the product/s and all photos must have a valid date and time stamp. Application that do not meet this criteria will be rejected. Should insufficient supporting evidence be provided. So Smile PTE. LTD. reserves the right to reject applications if we are not satisfied (acting reasonably) with the supporting evidence you provide to us.
Product Availability, Prices & Payment
So Smile PTE. LTD. will attempt to make available all products advertised on this website, however, availability cannot be guaranteed. So Smile PTE. LTD. does not make any warranties with respect to the availability of its products and will not be liable for any products which are not available at the time of order. Customers will be advised if a product is not available as soon as is reasonably possible.
All prices on this site are exclusive of postage and handling charges. So Smile PTE. LTD.’s prices are subject to change without notice.
It is your responsibility to confirm what is in your cart prior to completing your purchase. Upon completing your purchase, you must pay the price stated on our website as being the purchase price for the relevant products (subject to the below paragraphs).
We do not provide refunds for products that are mistakenly purchased. Payment may only be made in the methods provided on our website. Products will only be shipped once full payment has been received for your order.
By placing an order with us, you warrant and represent to us that:
- You understand the nature and effect of these Terms and agree to be bound by them.
- You are authorized and legally permitted to purchase the products being ordered.
- You are authorized and legally permitted to effect payment for the products being ordered using the payment method selected.
- You will supply accurate and complete information at the time of purchase to enable this transaction to be completed.
You agree to indemnify us against any and all expenses, losses, damages or costs that we may sustain or incur in connection with any breach by you of the above warranties.
So Smile PTE. LTD. reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders where there has been an error on the website, technical or otherwise, if the incorrect price has been displayed, if your billing or shipping information is incorrect, if we have grounds to believe that you are not authorized or legally permitted to make the relevant purchase and/or that you have breached these Terms or any force majeur events have occurred. Should such a situation arise, the customer will be notified immediately, and any incorrect credit card payments already received will be refunded.
From time to time, So Smile PTE. LTD. may run promotions where certain products, or a combination of products, are offered for sale at a discounted price. All promotions are subject to availability and while stocks last. Any products purchased outside of the advertised time frame set out by So Smile PTE. LTD. will not be eligible for the promotional price. Where there is no promotion period specified, the relevant promotion will end when it is discontinued on So Smile PTE. LTD.’s platforms.
This website is solely an online store for appointment bookings and teeth whitening products.
So Smile PTE. LTD. does not, and is not, able to give or intend to provide any advice in connection with your medical related questions. This website does not replace any medical professional resource. By placing an order through So Smile PTE. LTD. you agree that:
- You are over the age of 18.
- You are not pregnant, breastfeeding or lactating.
- You do not have periodontal disease or gums that are in poor condition.
- You will not use the products if you are diabetic as some products contain sugars.
- You will not use the product if you suffer from a heart condition.
- You do not have overly sensitive teeth, wear braces or had oral surgery recently.
- So Smile PTE. LTD. only guarantees that which is in writing (no implied guarantees) and does not guarantee against tooth sensitivity.
- You do not have decayed teeth, exposed roots, colitis, or jaw problems.
- It remains the user’s responsibility to ensure you are not allergic to items inside the gel and for the users to consult a relevant medical professional before using this product.
- You will not use the products if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- You must only use the products in accordance with the instructions provided and only for the purpose in which they are provided. Nothing in these terms provide you with any entitlement or right to sell, license or distribute our products to third parties.
- This website is not a substitute for professional medical advice, however we do advise to consult your health care practitioner/dentist/doctor/ or physician before the purchase of any products listed. Your physician or health care practitioner can address any concerns, medical questions and queries regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. We do not represent ourselves as a doctor/physician and nor is this implied.
- Teeth whitening may not be uniform due to the difference in people’s teeth and, unless you meet the criteria for our So Smile 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, So Smile PTE. LTD. is not liable to you for any undesired results.
- Whitening fades with time and a regular upkeep is recommended in order to maintain white teeth.
- If you experience any severe discomfort or other problems, you will discontinue using the whitening and contact your dentist immediately.
- Whiteness from this product will vary from customer to customer depending on factors including, but not limited to, the structure of one’s teeth, the number of times it is being used and the duration of time on each whitening session.
- So Smile PTE. LTD. will not be liable for any injury caused by the misuse of this product or unforeseen reactions to the ingredients contained within. The total liability is limited to the cost and amount paid to purchase the product. You accept all risks associated with the product as well as any complications that may arise as result of your use of the product.
- You understand that the owner of this website, So Smile PTE. LTD., is not the manufacturer, only a reseller of teeth whitening gel.
IF YOU NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION, CALL YOUR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.
Shipping, Handling & Delivery Information
Orders are processed promptly upon receipt of full payment and will be shipped within 2 business days (based on Singapore time), and 5 business days during peak periods. Delivery may take between 2 and 15 business days, depending client’s location. Deliveries will only be made to the shipping address nominated by you and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that the address provided is complete and accurate. So Smile PTE. LTD. is not responsible for goods that are delayed, damaged in transit, not received or sent to incorrect or invalid addresses. Replacement of damaged or lost items is made at the discretion of So Smile PTE. LTD. Once delivery has been made to your nominated address, all risk in the products purchased will pass to you.
Orders may be returned to us for various reasons including, non-payment of fees, duties or taxes, incorrect address, unclaimed at post office, etc. If a package is returned or rejected, the customer will need to email email@example.com to arrange a new delivery and will also have to pay for all postage costs.
www.sosmile-teethwhitening.com uses reputable courier companies (DHL, FedEx, EMS, JNE, JNT…) to deliver physical goods.
Please direct any shipping related inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org, including if you require information regarding international deliveries.
Indonesia : J&T Express / JNE Express: 1-7 Business Days. Please contact by WhatsApp +628179877146 for support.
International : 3-20 business days. Please contact by WhatsApp +628179877146 for support.
*All shipping times exclude clearance/customs delays and any other delays caused in circumstances that are outside of our control.
Please note that all shipping time frames are from the date of dispatch, not the date that your order is made.
So Smile PTE. LTD. offers FREE shipping to Indonesia.
Worldwide : So Smile PTE. LTD. offers FREE shipping for a minimum purchase of 129 EUR or 149 USD or 199 AUD.
FREE shipping can also be available with some promotions.
- FREE shipping available this month for the purchase of minimum one Whitening Bundle.
Taxes, Fees and Duties
For international deliveries, there may be fees, duties, import/export and excise taxes, as well as other fees or assessments which may be assessed or levied by any national, State, or local government and any of their departments and subdivisions in relation to the ordered products after delivery. These charges are not included in the original shipping charge and must be paid by you in addition to the amounts stated on our website. You will not be entitled to payment or reimbursement by So Smile PTE. LTD. for those charges. Should you fail to pay the required fees, duties, taxes or assessments and the items are returned to us, we will provide you with a refund for the returned products minus the return delivery costs. Please contact your local customs office if you are unsure of the charges and whether you will be affected.
If you consider that an item is defective and you are entitled to a replacement or a refund, you must first email email@example.com and describe your problem.
Teeth Whitening results will vary greatly from person to person, depending on the type of teeth or conditions of teeth/stains the user has. It may take months to completely rid your teeth of tough stains. At So Smile PTE. LTD. we are only able to refund purchases when the product is defective, or you qualify for a refund in accordance with the So Smile 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Subject to the below paragraph, So Smile PTE. LTD. will offer a refund for defective items only if the defective product is returned to us, or you provide us with a video demonstrating (to our satisfaction) that the product is defective, within 30 days of your purchase. Your claim will be reviewed and if we are satisfied that your product is defective, a refund for the defective product will be issued. Refunds will be limited to the cost of the item being returned via regular post, not express. Items returned via express is the responsibility of the user and a partial refund of only the actual regular mail will be refunded. It is the user’s responsibility to be aware of this.
So Smile PTE. LTD. offer a six months warranty for our LED lights and will provide you with a replacement LED light free of charge.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law:
- We do not make any warranties or representations other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
- All terms, representations and warranties that may be excluded by law regarding our products and the provision of them are expressly excluded from these Terms.
If any legislation implies into these Terms any term or warranty and also prohibits provisions in a contract excluding or modifying the application of or exercise of, or liability under, that term or warranty, is deemed to be included in these Terms.
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, we expressly exclude liability for any:
- Indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss or damage suffered by you which may arise in connection with these Terms, or the provision of our products, their use, or in respect of other equipment or property.
- Loss, damage or expense that you may incur or suffer (as the case may be) as a consequence of any act or omission of any third-party service provider.
- Loss of profit, business, revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings.
If any legislation or law implies into these Terms any term or warranty and also prohibits provisions in a contract excluding the application or exercise of that term or warranty then, to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability for a breach of such a term or warranty will be limited, at our sole option, to any one or more of the following:
- The supplying of our products again; or
- The payment of the cost of having the products supplied again.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, if for any reason we are directly or indirectly liable to you in respect of any products provided, our maximum aggregate liability in respect of all claims made by you will be the amount charged by us in respect of those products.
Unless otherwise specifically provided in these Terms, a party to these Terms must not commence court proceedings, save for proceedings seeking interlocutory relief, in respect of a dispute arising out of these Terms unless it has complied with the provisions of the below dispute resolution process.
A party must give the other a notice (dispute notice) setting out:
- What the party considers is in dispute; and
- What that party requires to be done to resolve the dispute and the grounds it has for those requirements.
If the dispute is not resolved within five (5) business days of delivery of the dispute notice, the parties must, within two (2) business days, appoint a mediator approved by both parties or a mediator appointed by the Singapore Court. The parties must ensure that the mediation is held and concluded within 15 days of the appointment of the mediator.
Evidence of anything said or done in the course of attempting to settle a dispute is not admissible in any subsequent proceedings. During the dispute resolution process, the parties must continue to act in accordance with these Terms. If the dispute is not resolved by mediation within 30 days of the delivery of the dispute notice, then either party may terminate the mediation. Costs associated with the appointment of a mediator shall be borne equally between the parties to the dispute. Subject to the above paragraph, each party must pay its own legal costs and disbursements connected with the dispute.
Except to the extent owned by our suppliers or licensors, we own all Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in our website, our products and our branding. Nothing in these Terms or our website in any way grants you any right or entitlement of whatever nature in respect of our Intellectual Property Rights. We reserve all rights, title and interests in our Intellectual Property Rights.
For the purposes of this paragraph, Intellectual Property Rights means intellectual property rights conferred by statute, common law or equity in any part of the world including (without limitation) patents, trademarks, and neighbouring rights, designs, domain names, know how, circuit layouts, moral rights, rights in get-up, inventions and other results of intellectual activity in the industrial, commercial, scientific, literary or artistic fields, whether registered or not, and all other rights of a like nature which are now or may in the future subsist or be conferred in relation to them by the law in force in any part of the world, including all renewals and extensions.
With the exception of those terms provided on our website, these Terms contain the entire agreement between the parties hereto and no representations, inducements, promises or agreements oral or otherwise not embodied herein shall have any force or effect other than as expressly provided in this document or subsequent to the date hereof in writing and signed by a proper and duly authorised representative of the party to be bound thereby.
If any provision of these Terms are prohibited by law or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the provision shall, to the extent required, be severed from these Terms and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms, and shall not in any way affect any other circumstances of or the validity or enforcement of these Terms.
These Terms are governed by and is to be construed in accordance with the law applicable in Singapore.
Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these Terms.
Any failure or delay by us to exercise a power or right does not operate as a waiver of the power or right. The exercise of power or right does not preclude either its exercise in the future or the exercise of any other power or right. A waiver is not effective unless in writing. A waiver of a power or right is effective only in respect of the specific instances to which it relates and for the specific purpose for which it is given.
You must not assign your rights or obligations pursuant to these Terms to any other person without our prior written consent.