Registration Number: 201836064E
Registered Office Address: 160 Robinson road, #14-04, Singapore (068914) collects, holds, uses and discloses your personal information in accordance with the applicable legislation, the Singaporean Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
We may collect personal information where you input information into our website, purchase our goods, sign-up to our newsletter, and/or from cookies and traffic data, to personalize and improve your So Smile experience. The types of information we gather may include:
- Your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, contact details, photos.
- Your financial information, including your bank account and credit card details.
- Any other information that you provide to us on our website, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with So Smile PTE. LTD. customer support.
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To provide you with goods and services.
- To send you updates and promotional information.
- For research purposes. Some of the data provided may be de-identified.
- To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations.
- We may combine personal information we receive about you with information received from our partners or third parties to improve our goods and services.
How we disclose your personal data
We value the information we collect from our customers, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We only disclose our customer data to:
- Our employees, contractors and third-party service providers, including social network providers, payment providers and entities that may manage our brand, product promotions and develop and maintain our systems or technology to enhance our customers experience.
- Parties we are required to provide your personal information to by law.
While providing our goods and services to you, we may disclose your personal information to entities located outside of Singapore. We always take reasonable steps to ensure that the recipient does not breach the Singaporean Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) in relation to your personal information, prior to sharing your data.
We will also require our agents, consultants and sub-contractors to whom we disclose your personal information to maintain a similar standard of the protection.
Only when you consent to receiving So Smile PTE. LTD marketing information, will you receive content relating to company updates and promotions. To stop receiving marketing information, you can unsubscribe or send a request to email@example.com.
We have adopted the below measures to ensure the security of your personal information:
- We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We train all our staff regarding our data security practices, procedures and systems.
- We ensure access to personal information is provided strictly on a ‘need to know’ basis and is secured with password protection.
- We take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify the personal information we have collected, according to the purposes detailed in this policy or as required by law.
Cookies are small files we send that are stored on your web browser to:
- Enhance your online website experience.
- Track and report on website usage.
- Personalize your experience.
You can change your browser’s cookie settings via your browser privacy settings.
Third Party Privacy
We may provide hyperlinks to third party websites that we do not control. It is your responsibility to review the privacy policies of the websites that you are accessing.
Access and Correction
You may seek to access, delete (where permitted by law) or correct personal information which we hold about you. Access will be provided in accordance with the applicable laws.
To obtain access to or correct personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail to 160 Robinson road, #14-04, Singapore ( 068914 ).
Complaints or Disputes
If you have any concerns, complaints or queries about your privacy, your personal data or the Singaporean Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA) please contact us at: email@example.com.
Should you be dissatisfied with our response, you may make a complaint to the relevant privacy regulator, which, in Singapore, is The Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE), who can be contacted through https://www.case.org.sg/ or +65 6 1000 315.
So Smile PTE. LTD. reserves the right to change these terms, without prior notice, which will become effective from the exact time of posting on this website.